Frequently Asked Questions
About Life & Mindset Transformation Coaching
- A trainer/counsellor takes responsibility for your growth. A Coach makes you responsible for your growth.
- A trainer/counsellor gives you things you do not have and require. A Coach takes away things you have and do not require.
- A trainer/counsellor answers your questions. A Coach questions your answers.
- A trainer/counsellor requires obedience and discipline from the pupil. A Coach requires trust and humility from the pupil.
- A trainer/counsellor clothes you and prepares you for the outer journey.
- A Coach strips you of the masks and prepares you for the inner journey.
- A trainer/counsellor is a guide on the path. A Coach is a pointer to the way.
- A trainer/counsellor sends you on the road to success. A Coach sends you on the road to freedom.
- A trainer/counsellor explains the world and its nature to you. A Coach explains yourself and your nature to you.
- A trainer/counsellor gives you knowledge and boosts your ego. A Coach takes away your knowledge and punctures your ego.
- A trainer/counsellor instructs you. A Coach constructs you.
- A trainer/counsellor sharpens your mind. A Coach opens your mind.
- A trainer/counsellor reaches your mind. A Coach touches your spirit.
- A trainer/counsellor instructs you on how to solve problems. A Coach shows you how to resolve issues.
- A trainer/counsellor is a systematic thinker. A Coach is a lateral thinker.
- A trainer/counsellor leads you by the hand. A Coach leads you by example.
- When a trainer/counsellor finishes with you, you celebrate. When a Coach finishes with you, life celebrates.
I AM A COACH
Mindset Transformation Life Coaching is a established, well structured set of processes where a open, honest & non-judgemental relationship is established between the client and the coach to attain some key results. Using the tools & techniques of effective questions the coach helps the client to come up with answers that are from within the client rather than telling what to do.
The key result areas are :-
- Becoming aware of what you love doing
- Know yourself better- Who are you? Bring out clarity from confusion
- Understand the present status of where you are in Life’s journey
- Set Balanced Goals
- Tap into the innate wisdom within
A qualified, experienced and talented mindset transformation coach will know how to guide you through your pain and memories in a way that helps you heal and let go. The process of accepting and releasing your old Unprocessed thoughts, emotions plays a vital role in restoring and building confidence.
GENERAL Q & A
Personality refers to the unique patterns that you have of thinking, feeling and behaving. Lets first identify what are you present traits of thinking, feeling and behaving. Write them down Now lets understand what are the thought processes, feelings and behaviours you would like to have inculcated Once you observe the journey of where you would like to go and where you an important milestone has been achieved Now get on to the various resources, coaches, trainers available to fill the gap May you be a happy personality.
Peace of mind is your inherent state of being. You are thinking you have lost it right? What has made you loose the peace of mind? Also what is your take on the term “peace of mind” for different people it means different things. For example – one person thinks his peace of mind is in making 1 crore Rs, for another it means sitting for meditation, for yet another person it means serving others is peace of mind. It is vital to understand at which milestone of the journey you are on. The very act of seeing to this state will start helping you begin the journey May you have the peace that you can believe in.
- Do you do what you value the most?
- Are you giving and serving others?
- Have you set Balanced Goals?
- Do you have fun?
- Answer these five questions and get cracking with living a full life.
- As yourself – what is that you love doing the most?
- Find out your passions by taking an online test. One such link is https://thepassiontest.geniusu.com.
- Once you identify your top 5 things that you are passionate about , look see how you can create a career which carries you along the lines of your passion …
You know where you want to be when you enter the destination in your GPS… well that is the lighter side of things, however this is exactly what you need to do in life. Take a moment, find a quiet place, imagine where in life do you want to be. Put some vivid colour to your imagination. See the picture clearly of where you want to be – what do you see around you? who do you see? what is being said? what is being heard? what is the feeling you have when you are there in your imagination Use this technique of visualisation constantly yo keep updating your destination in your life’s GPS. Happy Knowing