I begin with gratitude to three people who have made this possible Pankaj Yelpale , Aishwaraya Patil both from Swatantra Nagrik and Prachee M who is a phenomenal trainer and coach in Pune
Below is the clipping of the review as it appeared in the Swatantra Nagrik. The English Translation of the same follows.
Happiness is not the end; it is the journey: The book begins with this meaningful sentence. Happiness cannot be the destination. When I will finish this particular task or achieve any target I would be at the peak of the happiness; this very thought itself will postpone your happiness everytime. Refrain from it. The real happiness lies in the journey.
The author gives a clear insight about how we can bring about great positive changes in the thoughts that we create, in our life style, in our mental health and in response, that we choose to give in the adverse situations faced in life. It is important that if we want to lead a happy and blissful life we will have to live in the present moment. We should not be overpowered by the past nor should we be subdued by worrying about the future. Instead we should always acknowledge the beauty of today and keep working for betterment. But it is easier said than done.
Herein the author talks about Vipasyana meditation system. The author has a great influence on his life of the same. He tells about his own experiences he got during his journey of practicing Vipasyana mediation techniques. The book talks about how we can make our life the way we want by understanding our own self. While reading the book we always feel that the author, Mr. Harry Alexander, is communicating with the readers by mentioning his journey of life, the mistakes he made and how he could find his own path to come out of the toughest of the situations. In short, it can be said that this narrative style of Harry makes the book more interesting and more attractive than other books of self help. He talks about his life instances and challenges in the book. And how he found out solutions to them in his own unique way. Unknowingly, however, we start relating and identifying our problems to that of his and thus get answers how we could come out of them.
We come across a very beautiful concept called “Silly Question Time”. This concept is extremely useful not only for startup business but also for the established ones. Business is about the targets and results and right decisions. While trying to get the desired results, we need to understand our mistakes, learn and improve upon them. And for that Reverse Engineering needs to be done. There is no point crying over spilt milk. So in short we need to do the analysis of possible occurrences as the consequences of our actions before we make any decision. This one thing can resolve many issues and reduce the chances of regrets and repentances.
Do you know the 80-20 Pareto principle?
If we increase our consciousness of our actions even by 20% we increase the chances of being successful by 80%. The One Technique book tells you how one can change lifestyle step by step. The book suggests about various apps, programs and the YouTube videos which will add to positivity in your life.
Harry Alexander is working as an International Life Coach. He worked in Indian Navy for 7 years and spent nearly 15 years working in corporate. He has been guiding people from various regions for many years. Thoughts, be them positive or negative, they do reflect your personality. And to build an influential personality thoughts need to be reengineered. The book proves to be the best guide to those who want to create such positive changes in personality.
Just take a breath and be aware of it!Thats it!! Is the mantra given by the book. The problems will exist and so will the solutions. Only we need to change our attitude.
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW
Paper back Notion press – https://notionpress.com/read/the-one-technique
Paper back Amazon https://amzn.to/2yXvNYs
Ebook on Android https://amzn.to/2gu2iXo
Amazon Kindle Ebook -https://amzn.to/2ydawe6
“Mind creates your reality- use it wisely” HyA
Read and share your reviews on Amazon
Be Happy ……………